There is a world of difference in anti-aging creams and moisturizing creams. For one thing, each is formulated keeping different goals in mind. Although both aim to beautiful skin, focus on each other. Moisturizing creams designed to easily deal with dry skin, but a wider range of anti-aging creams cover skin problems, especially those that are related to the aging process, such as fine lines and wrinkles, crow & # 39; s feet, dark circles, eye bags, sagging eyelids, and yes, dry skin.
anti-aging creams and lotions are different in composition. Generally smooth moisturizing comprise three essential ingredients:
- Water-binding agents and humectants that are supposed to keep the skin hydrated, especially in humid conditions. Frequently used moisturizing creams, moisturizing agents for hyaluronic acid, sorbitol, glycerol, and urea.
- Emollients (sometimes fillers), such as cocoa butter, shea butter, palm kernel oil, and lanolin, natural oils and restore the skin smoother.
- vitamins that nourish the skin. A and vitamin E is usually found in moisturizing creams.
may include Meanwhile cream against aging of these components, but with the addition ,:
- Antioxidants. Anti-aging creams contain more than vitamins, these are powerful antioxidants like Coenzyme Q10 also fight the free radicals that accelerate the aging process.
- fruit acids or hydroxy carboxylic acids to remove dead skin cells.
- peptides toencourage production of collagen, which acts as a charger to fine lines and wrinkles appear less visible.
- Retinol that helps to reverse aging by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
- Kinetin, which, like peptides, helps to increase the production of collagen.
- hydroxy acids to remove dead skin cells and reveal younger, smoother and more beautiful skin.
anti-aging creams lotions can work themselves, but moisturizing products are not doubled as an anti-aging cream. While many moisturizers now contain hydroxy acids, in the absence of other anti-aging ingredients, it still categorizes it – Moisturizer. You can not reason to be confused about what you need beauty cream, though. If you have dry skin will appear before other signs of aging do not, then the problem is simply that your skin is dry, and it can be solved with a good quality moisturizer. On the other hand, if the age spots and dry skin already beginning to become more visible than what & # 39; want to admit it, we need an anti-aging cream, not a moisturizer.
when is the best time to use one of them, however, it is difficult to say. For people who are not so blessed with good genetics, the need to make a moisturizing cream may come earlier than most. Likewise, those who take care of your skin from the beginning you do not have an anti-aging cream even if you have been in the 30's. The important thing is to decide what to do and when to use them on the basis of cosmetic products for skin condition.